Saturday, January 12, 2008

“The Winning Formula”

I need to stop proscratinating.

I need to do my research NOW and find out exactly which industry I wanna go into, and which company to apply to for my internship.

I need to decide where exactly I wanna go and what exactly I wanna do.

And when I've decided, I gotta start preparing for the interview... do up my cover letter & resume and start applying.

People have not only secured themselves a company... they have even sourced themselves an overseas attachment mannnnnn. What you waiting for?

Opportunities have presented themselves ... I need to grab it. I can't just keep on adopting a wait-and-see approach. I have initially set lower goals for myself. Just go easy... I can start low and slowly work my way up. However after attending a briefing-cum-preview this afternoon regarding an advanced professional imaging workshop called “The Winning Formula” which I was invited to participate... I have decided to push myself a little further and commit that additional 4 hours each week for 6 weeks... There's not many chances of getting professional advice from a trainer... and it's for free. haha! Maybe I'm not that average. Perhaps I think too lowly of myself. I hope this workshop will push me to expect more from myself and prove that I am indeed capable.

No comments: