Hey! Anybody thinking of getting spectacles? I have paid a $10 deposit for one but I don't need it already... u can get either a $39.90 or a $69.90 one... let me know if you are interested! (but if your degree is pretty high then you might have to pay a bit more to get thinner lenses)
Anyway, happy belated birthday Stan! Thx for the lovely dinner. (see below for pics!)
Anyway, happy belated birthday Stan! Thx for the lovely dinner. (see below for pics!)
An li and I went over to Xiao Wen's house in the afternoon to prepare Stan's birthday card. Got him the Euphoria Men Gift Set from Calvin Klein a couple of days before the dinner... and we were semi stressed over what to wear. Coz we don't wanna be overdressed or underdressed! Lol. But I finally found a dress that I fancied. haha! And come to think of it... I haven't worn a dress in AGES. It's funny that we took the whole afternoon finding what to wear, and only like 10 mins what to get him? hahaha!
So anyway by the time we are finished with the card, it was pretty late already... Hair not done. Haven't put on our make-up. hahahaha Xiao Wen was like the hairstylist for the night. Used the curling tong thingy to do anli's and my hair, thanks babe! Nice! Maybe my hair was too thick, so took some time. So we ended up rushing like mad!!! Was a bit desperate then I decided to call my Dad to give us a lift. And because he don't like pple to be late, we rushed even more. Chaotic. We even had to complete our makeup in the car. WahaHAhA.
Our masterpiece! kekekeke
Stan, don't you love our creativity? heehee!
Pics taken at Stan's 21st party at One Rochester!
Our photographer for the night. And also somehow my "bag carrier". wahahaha!
Some pictures we took coz we had nth better to do. What posers... but i love them anyway. lol.
Last but not least... dinner!!! Appetiser: SEARED SCALLOPS
Main set: OVEN ROASTED BABY CHICKEN
I also had a glass of champange, a bowl of thick mushroom soup, and a deliciously yummy chocolate cake!!! *burps*
No comments:
Post a Comment