Saturday, January 26, 2008

suay

Ah man. Suay!

One or two weeks ago, when I was pushing the softball trolley... it fell not once, but TWICE on my feet. First time... it was a bruise on my right feet. 2nd time... it scrapped some skin of my left foot.

A few days ago... I fell on the floor within seconds after I got of the bed. A bit vague as to what had happened. Either I slipped on the floor mat or my legs nuaaaaaa. Dunno what I hit .... ended up with a bruise on my hip and some abrasion on my elbow. So painful! Then I went back to sleep holding a piece of tissue at my elbow coz it was bleeding. = \ Then later in the afternoon I found a chipped part of my pail on the floor. So I guess I must have landed on my pail when I fell bah. a PAIL!!! geeeeeeeeeeeee.

And then today. Stupid. So stupid. Had softball training today. Got hit at my jaw by a rebounded ball. Ok this wan nvm. Coz it happens. The stupid thing was... my finger got cut by a aluminium can drink! Coz my finger was inside (ya stupid. wanted to throw away but nv carry the can properly) then suay suay my teammate knocked into me and then i got cut.

AIYO!!! maybe i'm just plain clumsy. LOL

No comments: