Monday, January 21, 2008

dum dee dum!

Aiyo. I dreamt that I had suuuuuuuuuuuuuper decayed teeth a few nights ok. Like coated with TAR can! *gross*. Ok maybe it's time for me to see a dentist soon. Liyun! I'm going to look for you! = ) And oh ya, happy 21st birthday to you baby dear! Thx for the bbq, yum yum yum!

And how come the nearer it gets to my birthday, the more I feel that I probably won't celebrate? = \ I don't want the big gathering type. But if I have a few small ones.. dunno if take up too much time or not. Seems a bit ma fan? Plus march is a busy period for handing in final reports and presentations. Noooooooooo! = \ Ok see how first!

Anyway, nth much to update... Had inter-hall swimming today. LoL. I swam 50m breastroke relay for one of the heats. Wanna die. *pant pant pant pant pant* Had difficulty moving after that. wahahhahahaha. Damn slow somemore. Luckily my team zai. Still fast enough to qualify... kekeke Anyway congrats to Hall 3 for coming in overall third = ) And I should really swim more and improve my stamina man. Swimming is GOOD workout. hohoho

Damn happy, met a few frens last week and they said i lost weight.... and blacker too! Not too excited bout the blacker part but at least I appear to have lost weight. *grinz*

No comments: