Wah! It has been raining EVERYDAY since we entered 2006! Gee. The only good thing about it is that the air feels nice and cool. Dun forget your umbrellas everybody!
Finally went to the gym and worked some muscles on sat. The last time i exercised was in... Bangkok! hohoho. I still have not stuck to my New Year resolution - go jogging at least 2-3 times a week. WAhaha! STOP RAINING!!! =)
Went to visit Ber @ Wisma Watsons with Piggy and Bong. Hey, i'm supposed to advertise for her. So: Those looking for make-up stuff, please look for Ms Bernice Wang in Wisma Watsons. Promotor for ... some Maybelline product. Foundation mousse thingy lah, haha
Boo. I have to postpone my Basic Theory test! Now Feb. So late. argh. And i dunno when i'm going to have my pract. I guess i have to book the peak period lessons lor. $$$ !!! Can't wait for 23rd! =)
Yay, having class gathering later. Wonder if any of the guys are going. I want to see their heads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment