Wednesday, January 04, 2006

moleYo

HAIYO! tried to log in to my account for the past 15 minutes or so and i couldn't. And then i realise my username is MOLEYO. HMMMM. Any idea how to change your username?

Anyway it's end of Day 2. Today i'm tired. HahA. More work to do... which i don't mind. Since i don't have to pretend to be busy this time. The Eng HOD just gave me loads of packing to do. So i think i'll be kept busy for sometime! Heh (do i actually sound happy... i think i do! LOL) There are more smiles harlows and byes today. So yay, day 2 was nice. But some poor teacher had a student who shitted on his pants... so... oh wells. Oh and i recorded the kids singing the national anthem! Maybe i'll upload them when i know how. HAHA

Oh and i dropped by in VJ for lunch! =) It was nice seeing a couple of them though i could only stay for like... 10 mins? Beats eating lunch alone man. Ahh.... i finally found out my working hours and my pay. HAhA ehhh 8 to 5 lor. Quite long... oh wells but it's an easy job so no complains. *Grinz*

Yep. See yA!

1 comment:

cleine said...

Hi jo! I'm sorry I didn't talk to you enough on msn! And I'm commenting instead of tagging 'cos I'm e kind with LOADS of rubbish to say. =)

I think it's super cool that you got a job at NAPS! Now you can update us on when we can go back to visit the teachers, when they're leaving/retiring etc. lol.

The first few days of work can be pretty daunting. I kept feeling like I needed to be working ALL THE TIME or I wasn't rightfully earning my pay. But luckily for me a nice group of ladies brought me out to lunch ^^ - it was still weird though! 'Cos they were talking about things I'd absolutely no idea about n I felt very much an intruder. owells. Anyway you're sociable and everyone loves you so you'll probably know everyone soon enough! =)

Ooo can I ask this in a public domain? *psst* What's ur pay like? hehe.

All rights, urm.. that's all for now! ^^