Thursday, January 05, 2006

*gulpz*

I got cheated. Hmph. In the end i had to teach. OH MY GOOdNESs.

*LONG entry alert*
I wasn't expecting kids running around in class, speaking as though they are shouting, fighting, teacher here teacher there, ... (the list goes oOoooOOoooOoooonnnNNNnnNNnn) Help. I almost died lah. P4s! I didn't know they will be a bunch of monkeys. I hope I dun have to step into their class again, I'll just embarrass myself. wahahahahaha AND OH! P4s never see before underwear ah! I'm wearing pants btw. *grumbles grumbles* I wasn't exactly embarrassed lah, so i just replied "ok lor, nice?" HAHA (i wanted to say "why, never see before is it!" But sounds a bit like Ah Lian hor. hahaha must maintain my image.)

Teachers.. why oh why do you all choose to go on MCs together?

Oh but i had a pleasant surprise this morning. When i stepped into the office, i noticed someone who looked familiar. But i just said hi and smile and didn't talk to her until we met each other some time in the morning. She was like "Hey JO! Do u remember me?" It took me awhile to realise that she was my batch back in NAPS. 6/4! I was in 6/3 btw. HAHA small world. Yay. At least now i have a lunch companion. =)

We talked quite a bit and exchanged our experience doing our first relief teaching. Conclusion? BAD. lol We both agreed that somehow, they wouldn't listen. GEE. Why? Maybe we don't look old and fierce enough. Hmmmmm. I tried lah, but i probably failed. LOL And she happened to have taken the P2 class i was going to relief and warned me about the kids. And i was thinking " Oh no. Not another torturous 1 hr."

But luckily there was a mini birthday celebration for this young man and i spent the first 1/2 hour in the canteen with the kids. No idea why they wanted small pieces (it's yummy choc. cake!?!) so in the end i had 1/2 a cake left. And i think the boy's parents is rich lah. Every single one of the kids had a MacDonalds meal. This little girl offered me one. Awwww.. [ah but i forgot and left it in the clasS?!!! Was too embarrassed to go back to class to get just a burger. Hmmm.]
The remaining 1/2 hour in class wasn't .."smooth sailing" too. But they were easier to handle than the P4s. At least when they are running i can just use one hand to catch them. HAHA I think i almost sprained my finger though And i have no idea why they always seem so excited to visit the toilet. GEE. And there is this little girl who came up to me, stuck out her arm and reached for my fringe and said "teacher, i likes your hair!" haha and she also said that she likes me coz i have a nice face. ( i think she meant i look like nice person lah.) So cute. Awww. But i can't imagine what another teacher will say to her (or me) if he/she sees her strokingmy hair... afterall i'm supposed to be their teacher. HMMMM.

The P6s were better. Maybe because i got a guai class (EM1.. haha). The noise level was not a prob (*phew. Imagine another teacher having to come in to help u keep your class quiet. Plus my ex-form teacher was just next door lah~) BUT i couldn't solve their maths problem!!!! wahahahaha I doubt they have learnt algebra simultaneous equations so i tried to do by the model diagram way.. EH. I FORGOT HOW. Luckily the girl asked me in private. OH GEE. Oh and Ivy's brother, Stanson, was in that class. He's a pretty nice boy. haha Good sis, good bro. (She accompanies her mum to walk her bro to school every morning k!!! How sweet.)

In conclusion, day 1 as a relief teacher was BaaAaaaaaAaaAD. I would rather stick to paper work, which i can proudly say i'm pretty efficient. Luckily my typing skills and computer knowledge is not that bad.

*prays for healthy teachers*

No comments: