hmmmmmm. things I think about when I'm too sian with school.
1) One of the few thoughts which really motivates me now!
YELLOWSTONE!!!
1) One of the few thoughts which really motivates me now!
YELLOWSTONE!!!
Hope I get it = ) I wanna go horseback riding! white water rafting! I wanna try fishing!!! And oooh... it MIGHT snow too! (ya.. even though it's summer.. hmmm.)


2) What kind of activities I wanna pick up when I have my own income: tennis? dance? maybe gym? haha! best if company provides such benefits. =)
ah... that's it? That's less that what I expected. Too busy to day dream I guess.
OH GUESS WHAT!
I almost misplaced my trusty work companion (my laptop!!!).
I can't believe it. I actually left my laptop on the seat after packing my bag... And it took me a freaking half an hour to realise that my laptop was missing.
JO AH!!!
Luckily the crowd at Raffles City Starbucks were nice pple.
*smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment