Haven’t posted sth in awhile! Hehe. Been kinda lazy! Initially I din have much to post about. But recently I have been doing some stuff so I got stuff to write already!
Work has been really draining! Coz I have nth much to do so I have been desperately finding my own source of entertainment to keep me busy.
Happy that I finally dropped by the gym =) Place is niccccccee! Aircon, new facilities, gym instructor! Wahhahahaa But a bit weird to have an instructor roaming around, will get a bit conscious! “Am I doing this correctly? Do I look funny doing this?" Oh and the toilet is clean and relatively spacious also! The size of the shower head is like almost the diameter of a plate!!! Hehehehe Feels good to work out and coming back to the office refreshed. The only mafan thing is bathing and putting makeup … takes a while to get ready! Ahhh Nvm lah, I have nth much to do anyway… HOR?
My mum was worried that I may appear too slack! Haha But I am indeed slacking! I asked for work, but not much really. So in the end I offered to do a bit of cleaning… pens which are leaking ‘oil’… They have a scholarship fair coming so we are using this opportunity to distribute the pens away! Haha It’s very… ummm.. brainless and saigang-ish … but I don’t mind doing it to kill time man. I kept myself entertained while reading another version of book 7 online http://www.harrypotterandthecrucibleofthesoul.com . I like this version quite a lot = ) BUT it stopped at chapter 18… why! It was getting exciting…
Anyway now I’m finding stuff to read… I’m going really slow on my cleaning just in case this is the only source of work I have. Any recommendations? Ber introduced me to Xia Xue’s blog. Hahaha Interesting. Really!
Had an enjoyable afternoon on Fri! Some enthusiastic interns from STB organised an interns lunch gathering. Before the rest arrived, Meng Ni and I were happily taking pics of ourselves in the nice room – “Paws Place”. *grinz* I finally tried on the massage chair! Heehee. We had nuggets, fries, fried rice, donuts, sausages… and we played taboo. Will be having another session this Friday. Yay! Can't seem to post the pics from work. Post them tonight or sth!
Went down to Orchard Hotel to help set up the booth for scholarship fair. I’m so pissed with that slow moving service lift. It was SOOOOOOO slow, and warm. Now I know the anguish of the deliverymen. Supposed to pack the bags but the printing guys cocked-up, printed the wrong bags. Ooops. Anyway I din stay all the way to help coz I left for Seniors Camp! The post is getting a bit too long, shall talk bout Sr Camp in another post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment