Thursday, September 06, 2007

Another update!

heh. It's Thursday! Yay! Feeling slightly more free tonight, hence the multiple posts! I was damn busy for the past few weeks!!! I'm glad that the post-orientation stuff are over now. phew.

But I gotta catch up on lots of readings and my project stuff. It's madness. Once again I would like to stress that, business students are not as free as their timetables appear to be!!! hahaha!

Though the workload is crazy, I'm still doing other stuff that's keeping me sane!

Played interblock floorball one night. We lost! But nevertheless still fun! Would have gone for volleyball too... and street soccer. Darn those projects which kept me busy... Bleah. O
h and I went to NIE gym after lessons today. Yay, feels good! Hope i'll go at least once every week! Thinking of hitting the NIE swimming pool too. =) And last night, I attended my first Cha-cha and Waltz lesson! Waltz is damn cool!!! HAHA Always wanted to learn whenever those people danced on TV. Initially damn paiseh, cannot get the steps right. But after learning those steps for 2 hrs, it's really fun =) Can dance already! hahahahaha But I'm still faaaaaaaar from the 'shake ass nicely' and "waltz gracefully" stage yet. heh!

Yay yay, looking forward to every wed! = )

No comments: