holidays are here and i'm enjoying myself man! =)
Enjoyed my Tioman trip! Short but relaxing! = ) Upload pictures next time k! Snorkeling was nice. Although the sea view wasn't fanstastic, but at least I was lucky enough to swim behind a sea turtle for awhile. HEE. And a school of what-looked-like-swordfishes swimming beside me also got be excited =) And I realised I'm scared of big fishes. Ugly big ones. =( The small ones were cute though. Nibbling bread of my hand. Awwwww.
I went to Bukit Timah with my dad twice so far. The first wan got me shagged inside out. PANT. The 2nd wan wasn't too bad. Maybe I can get shapely butt and toned legs if I go often! hahaha
Dropped by Katong's Settler's Cafe yesterday with XW, Anli and Stan. Happy belated birthday Blossoms! We played from 2 to 7 pm man!!! Fun Fun. We are damn noisy and a bit violent man!*Ugly Ugly!* hehehe. Then they came over to my house. Showed them my NgeeAnn primary album. LOL. We looked pretty... !@#! then i think. But I love my primary school days nevertheless =) *we are the pupils of ngee ann primary, young though we may be, we are the pillars of society... ... *
And then we played mahjong until 1130pm! HOHOHO. Taught xiaowen how to play, and also learnt how to play the "tai". Quite fun to play with tai! = )
ANYWAY ANYWAY, Anli, Ber and myself went for an interview to sell BROTHERS printers for the upcoming IT fair. The person-in-charge roleplayed as a customer and we had to try to sell to tell. I felt my interview was pretty bad. My hands were trembling when holdig the pamplets can!!! =\. but oh wells three of us made it anyway! LOL. . . Maybe I had certain charm as well. wahahahahhahaha
so so so, those who are considering getting printers come visit us during the IT fair k! 31st May to 3rd June! heehee
So today we had to go down to Parkview Square for training, and to take a MCQ test (yah, i didn't know they were tat serious bout it, but it's actually quite good! Making sure the promotors know their stuff..). Wah, Parkview is nice man. Next week take photos again and then show u all! Looks high class sia!
Then I went to the beach for a miniclass gathering today with my VJ classmates. Eddie came over to prepare his sandwich. And man, I was pretty useless in the kitchen! wahahaha. But at least I managed to cut a watermelon and did little things here and there. hohohoho. I will learn i will learn. Just when only! heh!
Then we had a good laugh when playing this new game that Eddie taught. Quite funny, play with actions! Got chance I teach u all k! Plus another game called Rat Attack Cat! interesting interesting. I wanna learn how to play more card games!
Oh then after that we went blading for awhile! It has been ages since I last wore blades. Unsteady man! I fell once, and almost fall many times! lol. But quite fun lah. If only I can do a turn nicely. hohoho. Hope Yuwadae picks up blading! go girl! you were brave today. hahaha
Okie, tired! Shall update again!
aNyway I wasn't offered the F&N internship in the end. Never contact me! boo! Was so excited initially. But after their slow response and inefficiency, I'm kinda a bit disappointed with F&N! But at least I will have some source of income from my Brother printers and my flier distribution job. hohohoho. Spent so much these few weeks, so time to fatten my wallet a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment