Friday, February 02, 2007

another plan!

oh gee!!! before i know it, another plan has popped up. was tellng my hall neighbours and stanley bout the perth trip, and then we started getting excited about having our own work-travel. like say help out in those fruit farms for 3 weeks. LOL. I dunno how feasible lah, but i'm excited.

I'm over those shop-till-you-drop holidays. (ok not really OVER, but it'll be nice to have a refreshing change doing sth other than shopping!) I still want my relaxing getaway at some nice beach.... blue waters. white sand. snorkelling = ) --> eh, but my research so far... started, but stagnant for some time. the work-travel trip is a new ... 'want'. do interesting stuff overseas, earn $, then travel and see see the world using a little little bit of what you have earned = )

isn't it ironic that urban pple like us regard manual labour as fun things to do.... haha

No comments: