Thursday, January 11, 2007

Unexpected

WAh! Can't believed I actually went clubbing on a Wed night... when I have a 8.30 morning seminar the next day! Ok it wasn't intentional! I meant to return back to hall after meeting up with my classmates at this nice place in Clarke Quay- place called sth like Iguana. We met up to celebrate a fren's birthday... and we met at like 11pm coz that place serves drinks at 1/2 price after 12am. haha. Hmm. To be honest, I like the taste of certain alcoholic drinks. hee. But not to worry, I know when to stop. I won't allow myself to lose my image in public.

And after that I couldn't find anybody who wanted to return hall, coz they wanted to drop by MOS- it's ladies' night anyway. Ok ... so I went. It's my 3rd time at a club. Ah. It wasn't a very bad experience lah, but just that clubbing is not my cup of tea. I don't know how to appreciate. And I can't shake and move very well too. LOL. But it's interesting to watch the way how some pple dance. the HOT vs the ... URGH.

No comments: