Thursday
Why do people blog?
…
Why do I blog?
…
Maybe to kill time, or perhaps to use it as a channel to vent my frustration or share my joy with people…
Are they interested to read what I type?
Dunno? Sometimes I blog about very mundane or uninteresting stuff. But I guess they can always choose how much they want to read right, or even choose whether to visit your blog or not. But it’s always nice to see tags of encouragement or to know that you are being missed by friends. *hint*- pls tag! Hehehe
Why am I typing all this?
I don’t know! I’m having very ‘random’ thoughts now. Had a very hectic day today, and yesterday. Had to prepare for this horrible stats case presentation which was due today. And to tell u frankly, after spending HOURS on the report and sleeping at 3plus… the report still didn’t make sense. And to make matters worse, I had another presentation to think about- work-related stress and its management. I think I need to hear instead of present.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Friday
Oh yay!!! One more presentation to go. One more report. Go go go!!!
I went to bed early last night! =) 10.30 i stopped my work liao. heeheehee
Sleep and food always make me feel better. Okie time to start on work. See Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment