Tuesday, July 18, 2006

computer idiot

Gee. I can be such a gundo sometimes. When something is wrong with the computer, no matter what I do the problem will still be there. But when my brothers just give it a little touch... ~tada! Damn embarrassing. Hmph.

I have always been reliant on my elder bro regarding IT stuff. He's in Aussie already ... (taking computer science btw) and I'm praying that the computer will be good and not breakdown like it used too.

Anyway... watch this stupid lame movie (Waiting) with Ber yesterday. It was ... um. ok horribly vulgar and urgh, gross. I'm glad we didn't have to pay for that show. But it was a waste of my free movie voucher.

HahA. and oh let me tell u something rather amusing. (Ber has to agree).
I met Ber in SMU to accompany her for some LIBRARY orientation. And guess what, turquoise is a rather unique colour right, yet both of us wore that same colour, and both of us wore blue jeans, so imagine how we looked like when we walked down the streets together. I'm glad I didn't bring the white bag which looked almost like Ber's. Met Dawn somewhere and she asked "Did u guys come from work together? Why are you wearing the same colour?" =\

Went for movie again today, with Eddie and Charlene. Caught Just my Luck. It's a rather simple and sweet show. But also very predictable lah. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»